[oletrucks] Trailer Hitch Sugestion...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Trailer Hitch Sugestion...
From: "Shawn Christopher" <truxrme@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:25:12 CDT
I have a question about putting in a hitch that will be safe to use after
some modifications, I had to cut off the brackets that connect to hitch to
use with my Chevy 4x4 chassis since the frame was cut off to make shorter
wheel base. If I welded the cross member to the edge of the frame will that
be enough support to safely tow? Or do I need to put in corner braces
similiar to the ones that were in the way? Any help would be good....

       __
Shawn
Kansas City, MO
51' GMC 5 window 1/2 w/ 77' Chevy 4x4 chassis
http://www.cz-usa.com
Tanker....Get in your Armor.