[oletrucks] TF question

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TF question
From: "Scott Lent" <sloat@cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 18:17:03 -0500
I was reading the info on the TF web site mentioned in an earlier discussion
and saw mention to the effect that '56 Deluxe Cab models, in addition to
having the wrap-around back glass, also had the chrome grill, bumpers and
window molding.

I'm thinking this info may be in error, as I have a Deluxe Cab (hard to fake
the back glass), and it has a painted front bumper, painted grill (I realize
both could have been swapped) and no evidence of the chrome trim mentioned.
(Also has the radio delete plug and driver's side sunvisor only, which
doesn't seem very "deluxe" to me.)

Can someone more versed in this sort of thing provide some clarification for
me?

Thanks.