[oletrucks] Door Alignment

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Door Alignment
From: Mikerross@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 19:25:38 EDT
Guys I have been trying to align the doors on my '56 Chevy truck.  Prior to
having the truck painted (and the doors removed) the doors fit fairly
snuggly.  However now they don't seem to fit very well.  The leak water and
the trailing edge sticks out about 3/4 of an inch.  I tried adjusting  via
the bolts that attach to the main frame (tfuck) and the bolts in the door.  I
can't solve the problem.

Is there some amount of magic in coordinating the adjustments?  Do I need to
take it to a body shop for adjusting?  I have the strikes plates adjusted all
the way inward.

Thanks for you ideas.

Mike