Re: [oletrucks] TF question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TF question
From: AKAMF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 19:32:04 EDT
sloat@cableone.net writes:

<< 'm thinking this info may be in error, as I have a Deluxe Cab (hard to fake
 the back glass), and it has a painted front bumper, painted grill (I realize
 both could have been swapped) and no evidence of the chrome trim mentioned.
 (Also has the radio delete plug and driver's side sunvisor only, which
 doesn't seem very "deluxe" to me.) >>

I don't believe that all big windows were necessarily Deluxe Cabs.

Brian
55/2nd in Santa Ana CA