[oletrucks] Truck Parts

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Truck Parts
From: Bruce Michaels <hbn@ojai.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 18:40:11 -0700
hey all,
I have a front end & rear end out of my 51 chevy 3100 for "free" if
somebody wants to do a restore on their truck. They're in good condition
as far as I've looked. I took them of of my truck for a NAPCO 4X4 swap.
I live near Ventura California. There yours if you come and get them. I
would hate to see good truck parts got to the junk yard.
you can "kinda" get a look at them on my site.
http://www.ojai.net/hbn/killer51.html
Bruce