RE: [oletrucks] Beam axles on newer big trucks

To: "J Forbes" <jforbes@primenet.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Beam axles on newer big trucks
From: "Gwyn Reedy" <mgr@mgrcorp.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 22:14:11 -0400
The Chevy/GMC 3500 HD has a solid front axle - with disc brakes. Has been
that way for about 10 years that I know of. Also has rear disc brakes. These
come with 10 lug rear/five lug front 19.5 inch rims.

I'm looking for one of these to bolt under my '46 1 1/2 ton. Got the disc
brake rear end already.

Gwyn Reedy
Brandon, Florida
mailto:mgr@mgrcorp.com