Re: [oletrucks] You guys have corrupted me. . .

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] You guys have corrupted me. . .
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 22:41:38 -0700
>it has finally occurred to me that my 59 parts Suburban really
>shouldn't be scavenged for parts and discarded.  I've actually had it quite
>while but don't normally mention it on my list of vehicles.  Guess I'm
>officially a two truck crazy now; here I thought that you guys weren't
>corrupting me too much.  My neighbors will love it. . .NOT!

You're definately on the slippery slope, now, Mark.  In my case, the parts
trucks kept turning out to be better than the restoration truck, hence the
need for more parts trucks, which turned out to be better than...

One day you wake up and realize that you live in a junkyard.  Be careful,
bro.  People who are not in the club will not understand.

Regards,

Grant S.
54 3100 (mostly all there)
54 3100 (mostly not there)