Re: [oletrucks] You guys have corrupted me. . .

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] You guys have corrupted me. . .
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 16:44:18 -0400
I gotta sympathize here as well.  I  recently had to hunt beneath the laurel
that had been growing
out back and was covering up an old F**d 9" rear end I'd been saving for some
unknown reason.  If
you walk through the woods behind my house, you come to a junkyard on the next
road.  My wife was
kinda worried we might someday "link up"!

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rod project (and a clean back yard)