Re: [oletrucks] F**d

To: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] F**d
From: bob_keeland@usgs.gov
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 08:34:57 -0500
Oh, I see.  It's kind of like that e-*** auction site.  Learn something new
every day.

BobK
51 3600 5-window project
Arnaudville, LA

                    "tcape"

                    <tcape@weblnk        To:     <bob_keeland@usgs.gov>,

                    .net>                <oletrucks@autox.team.net>

                                         cc:

                    07/06/00             Subject:     Re: [oletrucks] F**d

                    06:40 PM

Bob, I don't believe you're seeing a "threat" from the f**ds....or any
other
manufacturer.  There has always been a gentleman's agreement on the list to
not mention other auto makers.  No big deal, just another way to pay
tribute
to the Chevys.  Many list members own cars or trucks from other auto makers
(me included), it's just that on the list people enjoy showing respect to
the product (Chevy trucks) that give us our reason for being here.
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC