Re: [oletrucks] F**d

To: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] F**d
From: "Karl Lutes" <lutes@fuse.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 01:13:31 -0400
Hey guys,

Well, just got back from a family vacation (saw one 58-59 GMC sitting
somewhere near Corbin, Ky otherwise a bust for oltruckin, but that was OK)
to find a mailbox chock full of oletrucks stuff. Who'd a thunk we'ed a been
discussing the nature of vowels in scripture?? Interesting stuff, though.

I figure instead of getting t-stirts or window decals we all get bowling
shirts made out of some of that Chevy material GremlinGT found the other
day. Anybody that doesn't buy one will be threatened to be circumlocuted by
their local DMV. With a .300 something or other. Don't bother to threaten
me; I 'm pretty sure I had that done soon after I was born.

keep on oletruckin...:-)

Karl