Re: [oletrucks] Steering wheel gunk

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Steering wheel gunk
From: john dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 08:32:03 -0700
Hi all,

Steering wheel covers are available to fit our trucks, but most parts
stores don't stock them.

The easiest place to find one is a truck stop parts store.

I ordered mine from my FLAPS, but they had to look it up in the catalog
(by size, not application). I'm sure NAPA can get them also.

John Dorsey
Wauchula, FL
'49 Chevy 3800 panel
'52 GMC 640 Firetruck
'51 Chevy 'burb (by proxy)-(for sale!) pictures at
http://www.strato.net/~jrdorsey/burb/