Re: [oletrucks] The things you find while cleaning...

Subject: Re: [oletrucks] The things you find while cleaning...
From: Michael Crouch <outlaw50@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 23:04:38 -0500
About the only thing I ever found that was of interest, well to me anyways... I
was gutting out the interior of my '50 Chevy 3100 and I found under the gas tank
a lost name tag of mine from ten years ago when I going to high school and
working at Kroger... At that time the truck belonged to my uncle and now it's
finally mine... Happy Happy Joy Joy... My two cent (found that too...)

Mike
1950 Chevy 3100
1967 Chevy Camaro
1967 Pontiac Firebird