Re: [oletrucks] Front brake parts

To: <MKlepp4335@cs.com>, <old-chevy-truck@egroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Front brake parts
From: "Richard Reul" <rreul@cin.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:18:55 -0500
I don't know about your area , but mine (n.w. Ill) we have a brake shop that
will reline your old shoes-- if drums were turned you can get oversized
linings for your old shoes--would check your area for this type of shop---my
shop was reasonalbly priced--about the same as buying off the shelf
shoes--hope this helps
Rich Reul
1951  3604
Dixon, IL