Re: [oletrucks] Front brake parts

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Front brake parts
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 00:49:36 -0700
I have a huck brake rear on my 54 for some reason unknown to me.  I had to
replace one of the drums and took the old one to a junk yard specializing in
older cars.  They had everything arranged on racks, so after about ten
minutes, I saw one.

If you can find such a yard, your chances will be increased.  Unfortunately,
you couldn't do this by phone, because the staff didn't know that they had
one.  I had to go look myself, with a clear idea of what I was looking for.

Regards,

Grant S.
Los Angeles