Re: [oletrucks] long trip in an ole truck?

To: dbr@powerweb.net, bigfred@unm.edu
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] long trip in an ole truck?
From: "Brian _" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 22:48:05 PDT
hey all
ive never taken my truck on a really long trip,. my longest trip was about
200 miles round trip. i have 3.07 gears, a chevy 302 motor and 350 tranny. i
can cruize at 75 at 3 grand and get 10 miles a gallon. i have the original
I-beam and original (bad) leaf springs on all 4 corners. my rear end came
out of a 70s caddy (but not disc brakes,. more like 13" drums)
just thought id add all that.
Brian M
Atwater, CA
'57 Chevy 3200