Re: [oletrucks] The things you find while cleaning...

To: "David G Shier" <dshier@rmi.net>, "Murray Whitlock" <mp.w@sk.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] The things you find while cleaning...
From: "Woods E. Houghton" <woodecindy@caverns.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 23:50:41 -0600
I teach environmental science and vector control.  This is no kidding
serious.  When cleaning mouse urine wear a respirator not a dust mask.  one
like you use to paint with.  wear eye protection!! and spray it down I with
20% bleach and wait 15 to 20 min. before cleaning.  If possible do so in a
well ventilated area.  If possible use a wet clean process to prevent dust
particles.
woods
53 5 window