[oletrucks] Show & Swap

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Show & Swap
From: "Donald Short" <web22bki@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 09:39:16 -0700
Hi all,

Just a short note to let all of you who have visited my site for show
listing. I will be unable to maintian this site any longer due to new
demands on my time. I had fun with it, I will leave all the listings
presently there untill those dates. If any one wishes to take over this
project contact me off list and I will send you the basic pages I used.

Donald Short
51 3100
Barstow, CA
http://dwshort.tripod.com