Re: [oletrucks] 350 starter- Thanks!

To: "Grant Galbraith" <trks@javanet.com>, "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 350 starter- Thanks!
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 11:28:37 -0500
Right and it dont take much to throw it off.
If your timing and your fuel mixture is off, and you start
to get kick back, don't let that happen you might start
busting starter cone's (454's are real bad about that)
happen to me once I thought I could out smart It
and instaled a cast iron nose cone,
It broke a starter bolt  (BBBAD news)

HooT 58