[oletrucks] Wiring questions

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@egroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Wiring questions
From: Spectatin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 09:24:51 EDT
Hi All,
We are starting to re-wire and have a couple of questions.  What's the best
way to remove the parking lights? My husband is having a time trying to get a
grip on the two  nuts holding them in and before he rips them out I thought
I'd better ask for help!  One of the lights will be usable but the other is
rusted and has had the wire ripped out from the socket.  We'd like to make
these turn signals.  Next question is what is the correct path for the wiring
between the two headlights, right now its kinda laying behind the fan in
front of the engine.  And lastly, (for now) our horn sounds like a sick,
angry duck on steroids.  Loud but ugly.  What can we do to fix it, or does it
have to be replaced?  Thanks in advance.

The Bells in MI (49 3100)