[oletrucks] Fixed the ignition

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Fixed the ignition
From: "Jeff B" <jeffreymb@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 15:39:32 GMT
Hello again....

Thanks for the suggestions regarding the ignition wiring. It got
me to thinking about what I did and I realized I had an extra wire that was
not supposed to be there.  Took that out and everything worked.

Now for the tough part....my speedometer doesn't work.  When I got the
truck, the cable squealed pretty bad and I took care of that, but the speedo
needle broke off. I fixed the needle and now the speedo doesn't show any
speed.  The needle just kind of wiggles.  The odometer does work.  Does
anyone have any experience with speedometers? Is it possible to fix it?

Just to put in my 2 cents worth about part places, I've found Chevy Duty to
be courteous and quick with shipments.

Jeff

'54 3100
Oceanside, CA