[oletrucks] 6V- 12V

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 6V- 12V
From: Tom3600@webtv.net
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 18:29:57 -0500 (CDT)
I am switching my 216 from 6 volt (actually 8 volt batt.) to 12 volts.
I have decided to go with a 12V batt., 12V generator, 12V regulator, 12V
coil, 12V bulbs etc.  My question is where does the ignition ballast
resister go?  One source says between ignition switch and coil.....but
another source says between coil and distributor  I thought it was to
reduce the voltage to the points but where is it supposed to go?

Thanks again for the help,
Tom

Tom Poterack
Moline, IL.