[oletrucks] No spark!

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] No spark!
From: Leah Olsen <javanut@win.bright.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 23:46:02 -0500
Hello!  My husband bought a 6v coil today.  There is still no spark.
What could be wrong?  We have no spark coming out of the coil.  We
tried  touching the wire that comes from the negative side of the coil
to where it connects to the terminal on the distributor as the engine
was cranking.  Could it be bad wiring between the ignition and the
coil?  We replaced the spark plugs and spark plug wires.   Any ideas?
(Dumb question!) :)

Leah Olsen
'53 Chevy 3600
Baldwin, WI