Re: [oletrucks] Task force door- price? source?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Task force door- price? source?
From: B&A Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 23:03:30 -0500 (CDT)
I was just out there two weeks ago.  There are TF trucks all over out there
in junk yards.  Start by going out on the old roads to the small towns in
dry country (no salt or rust).  Keep your eyes open at every junk yard and
back farm yard you see.  Doors will show up eventually.  If you find a
clean set of front fenders, let me know.

Doors from 1955-2 through 1959 are interchangable with your doors.  Also
doors from almost any TF truck except the cabovers are interchangable.  The
only difference is that the 55-2 uses smaller screws on the door trim panel
than 56 and later.

Good luck and good hunting.  You are in a target rich environment.  I would
start at that junk yard just north of the Burger King on 287 on the north
end.

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN