[oletrucks] Task force door- price? source?

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Task force door- price? source?
From: "BORDER,RYAN (HP-FtCollins,ex1)" <ryan_border@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 13:55:43 -0600
I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I need a new drivers door:
  1) Lower hinge mounting (internal) rusted
  2) Leading edge bent to hell
  3) Large piece of steel brazed to back of window frame...
     and other indications frame has been bent badly in the past
  4) Skin is a mess, from attempt to repair #1

Maybe I could spend several weeks trying to save this door- but it seems I'd
be
better off just starting with a new (better) door.

There's a place not too far from here that has some decent doors for sale-
but the guy
wants $400 a piece.  That seems a tad steep to me.  I suppose it's maybe OK,
if you consider
he includes hinges, windows, etc.- but all I really need is the shell.

A couple questions:
 o How much should I expect to pay for a decent, unrusted, reasonably
   straight, task force drivers door?
 o Anybody know a good source?  I'm in Colorado, but don't mind buying from
afar if
   shipping isn't prohibitively expensive.

Thanks-
Ryan Border