Re: [oletrucks] oletrucks list t-shirt design

To: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] oletrucks list t-shirt design
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 21:39:40 -0500
Deve,

The problem with printing the logo on the front is that it requires 3 more
positives, and 3 more screen set ups to do that.  That figures to be about
$60.00 worth of cost to me.  You see I own the shop that is printing these
and I'm not charging for the set up, screen charge, or usual artwork
charges.  As for ash t's?  I offered white only because it was easier to
offer one thing rather than 40 different orders.  With all the response I
thought I would offer an ash shirt down the line close to the Christmas
shopping season so we can all get one for our wives and husbands.  You know
the ones that always seem to find their way into our drawers instead of
theirs.  hehehe.  I still don't think my wife knows where her Bret Favre
shirt went to.  So look for an ash shirt, and maybe some sweats, to be
offered after this first batch is done.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"