Re: [oletrucks] oletrucks list t-shirt design

To: "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] oletrucks list t-shirt design
From: "Marlene Rzepkowski" <mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 09:13:18 -0400
I LOVE the design of the tee shirt and I know a lot of effort went into
it.But I am afraid I have to ask why wasn't there a 58-59 included as they
are different style than the ones represented? I think we have quite a few
members that have these and it is almost impossible to find anything with
one on it.
I don't mean to rock the boat or dampen enthusiasm , but the list does
include these years and it seems that to really represent the list(41-59)
that the end years should be included too.

Marlene
59 Apache 1 ton