Re: [oletrucks] Plating Process

To: "OleTrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Plating Process
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 16:19:24 -0500
Thanks for the input everyone! I think I will do some looking around for an
industrial plating company that can just do it all at once. I paid $15 for a
drum of nuts bolts washers and misc parts for AD's and its virtually a
treasure trove for an AD owner. The parts were filthy and/or rusty so by
next week with a lot of luck, I will be done sandblasting them all and once
that is completed it will be necessary to plate them unless I want to do it
again in a few years. Thanks again!

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600 * 1948 4400