Re: [oletrucks] bashing people and putting them them down

To: "Old chevy truck advice" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] bashing people and putting them them down
From: "Michael Lubitz" <mlrba@texas.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 12:36:54 -0500
Bill,

Just  a quick response to your comments.  They are correct in that there is
no need and no place to "bash" or "put people down."

However, I don't feel that way at all about this list.  Either I have been
missing some hidden meaning or I have not been getting some emails.  This
list is as genuine and friendly a place as I can imagine - and I consider
myself to be a sensitive guy.

Perhaps you could direct your comments to the people who you feel are
offensive and that way achieve a change.  Otherwise I am afraid your
comments are falling on deaf, and possible innocent, ears.

Michael Lubitz
1948 Chevrolet 3100, soon to be deluxe
Austin, Texas