Fwd: Re: [oletrucks] bashing people and putting them them down

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: [oletrucks] bashing people and putting them them down
From: bill h <boxerbull@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 19:38:19 -0700 (PDT)
--0-719885386-967430299=:20418

It's amazing that only you Brian got the meaning of
what was meant in my message.  I applaud you and thank
you.  Opinions are ok but a straightforward answer is
what we want also.

Remember this guys and gals questions are for answers
and not opinions.  We build trucks the way we want
them and not on opinions.  Let's help each other first
and then give the other.

By the way Brian they sure as hell didn't waste any
time jumping on this did they?  Answers to the point
right away.  If you could get answers to what you ask
about your truck like this it would make things go a
lot faster and maybe cheaper, huh?

Note: forwarded message attached.

--0-719885386-967430299=:20418