Re: [oletrucks] bashing people and putting them them down

To: "Ron Ramirez" <ron@chevytrucks.org>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] bashing people and putting them them down
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 12:54:37 -0500
Way to go Ron
Very well said!
You know when there is a subject on the list that I'm not
Interested In, I just use my DELETE button.
I'm not a teacher, scholar, Judge, Jury, Just a Guy That likes
Chey. Trucks.
There are Jokes and that's find, but Put Down Jokes are a little
different, the List are of all walks of life so lets enjoy our common
interest Chevrolet & GMC Trucks
HooT58