Re: Fw: Re: [oletrucks] bashing people and putting them them down

To: "Don Slaney" <ppm@dlcwest.com>, "OLETRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [oletrucks] bashing people and putting them them down
From: fred adil <fredadil@addictmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 21:05:22 -0700 (PDT)

--- "Don Slaney" <ppm@dlcwest.com>
> wrote:
>> Looks like this B.S. has gone down 98 to 2 lets get back to ole trucks for
>> refreshing change.........

Hey Don, if you didn't always feel the need to "post me too" messages (four on
this one thread)saying nothing, maybe we would already be back to talking about
trucks.  If you're going to criticize for straying off topic (which,
incidently, Bill didn't do in his original message) you could at least think of
something new to add before taking up a bunch of list space with your messages.

Freddy Adil
Canton OH
1952 3100

Get a free email address-----> http://www.addictmail.com