[oletrucks] Electrical question

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Electrical question
From: "BelAir Bob" <rogerz@planetwide.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 13:49:15 -0500
Friends,

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the gas and temp guages in our truck
basically ohm meters?  If so, wouldn't the use of some sort of crimp-on
connector increase the resistance in the circuit and cause the guage to read
wrong?  I know it would, I'm just not sure the increased resistance is
enough to worry about.

The reason for these questions is that I'm considering using a "master" plug
to connect the instrument cluster in my 57 3100.

Thanks

Robert Rogers
57 Belair Sport Coupe restored to original
55 -2 3100 Wife's project
57 3100
and a few others