RE: [oletrucks] Wiring Harness Experiences

To: "'Oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Wiring Harness Experiences
From: "BORDER,RYAN (HP-FtCollins,ex1)" <ryan_border@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 11:52:04 -0600
I used the Haywire harness, and was very happy with it.  Everything was
marked clearly, good quality connectors, and it was a bit cheaper than the
others I looked at as well.  Instructions were clear, but didn't help much
when it came to wiring the column: nice connectors for the GM/Ford/Mopar
column hookup, but not much for the 'scratch' installation I was doing.  To
get the turn signals/brake lights to work right, I had to add in a logic
module used for trailer hookups ($8 at Wal-Mart).

I would buy the harness again.

Ryan.