Re: [oletrucks] Wiring Harness Experiences

To: tibbers@earthlink.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wiring Harness Experiences
From: Mikerross@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 23:13:48 EDT
Tibbers I used the wiring harness from Chevy Duty.  I was very pleased with
the quality of the harness and connecters, etc.  Not being electrically
inclined I found the instructions a bit weak.  When I called their tech
hotline they weren't very much help.

Overall I found the electrical part of my restoration the most difficult and
frustrating.  You are doing the right thing by researching who has the best
and easiest to install.

Good luck.

Miek