Re: [oletrucks] Once Bitten.

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Once Bitten.
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 01:33:46 -0400
Hope this is OK to post.  It is not an announcement of goods available on e-bay.

Bill, I'm going through a similar situation, having won a set of small block
headers on the same
auction site.  After 7 weeks and no shipment and no replies to my e-mails,
nothing.  I left negative
feedback and have since found out that 2 other guys got ripped of by the same
seller.  The three of
us are trying some innovative methods to bag this jerk.  You do have the
ability to file an
insurance claim through e-bay's agent, Lloyds of London for any purchase up to
$200.  Check their
"Safe Harbor" site for the details and good luck.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rod project