Re: [oletrucks] AD bed liner mat?

To: "Old GMC Pickup" <truxrme@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD bed liner mat?
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 21:36:06 -0500
I have something similar that I use for my truck when I haul ladders in the
bed.  It's 1'x1' rubber squares that lock together.  We use them in my shop
to help with leg fatigue on the hard cement floors.  They work really good
and you can get them from most shop supply catalogs.  They do, however,
cost a lot more, but you can build your own size and they even come in
different colors.  Mine, of course, are blue.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"