[oletrucks] AD bed liner mat?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD bed liner mat?
From: "Old GMC Pickup" <truxrme@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 21:01:51 CDT
Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a rubber bed mat that fits
nicely in our AD trucks? I have found a great substitute at a "Tractor
Supply Company" that is 6'x4' that has one side smooth & one side texured
for non slip, aprox 1/2 thick. It is used for horse stalls for them to stand
on,..LOL...Plus they are on sale for $35.00 each, wanted to find something
to keep the rain/snow etc off to a min. on the new oak wood strips....

Shawn

http://profiles.msn.com.