Re: [oletrucks] IFS brand recommendation

To: "Whittaker Bill G Civ ASC/SMY" <Bill.Whittaker@wpafb.af.mil>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] IFS brand recommendation
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 07:43:12 -0700
one more point to a well written response.I was talking to my buddy at the
speed shop and he had a rather surprising remark to my question of which ifs
he thought was the best performer he stated that after installing more than
fifty ifs units mine was the only one (besides his )that was on the road all
the others were still in the project stage it seems most people are willing
to tear them down put in some considerable money then abandon them.I would
hope that on the list we have a much better record of actually finishing
these trucks.
Bill 53-3600 hot rod (project again)
Channahon,Ill.
website
www.hotrodstogo.com
Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that everything
 will turn out OK.