Re: [oletrucks] ifs or clip

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ifs or clip
From: "Perry Smith" <perigrinephalkon@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:09:36 MDT
Hi All, here's one for the electrical gurus. On my way to work last night
the breaker in the headlight switch started to work off and on. First guess
is a short in the light wires. But throw in the fact that with the lights on
if I pull on the parking brake handle I get the same short. None of the
wires under the dash are fouling with the parking brake linkage. I am now on
my way out to the driveway to jack it up and see what I can under the truck

Perry Smith
58 GMC Fleetside
Phoenix Arizona