Re: [oletrucks] ring and pinion trouble 1950 Chevy 1/2 ton pickup

To: "Old GMC Pickup" <truxrme@hotmail.com>, <alosteo@uswest.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ring and pinion trouble 1950 Chevy 1/2 ton pickup
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 23:48:27 -0500
I totally agree.  No matter how good the shop has been to other customers
(how long in business & reputation) OR how good they have been to you in the
past (or how good of FRIENDS? they are/were), I'd drop it in their lap,
lock, stock & barrel with the looming repercussions being the BBB & small
claims court to resolve the problems & your losses (both what you paid for &
didn't get & what new damages have risen from the fraud).  I'm not sure I'd
let the same shop perform the fix either!  I'd pursue the court to instruct
payment only & then take the work somewhere else.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX