Re: [oletrucks] Please help my GMC and I!!!

To: <EDigler2@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Please help my GMC and I!!!
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 04:39:13 -0500
In theory this makes sense. Most people just make their own. All you need to
do is chop, slice and dice with a welder (usually takes a few manifolds to
do one) so its likely within the reach of a specialty company to do it. Some
places make their custom manifolds look prettier than others, so if you get
some heavily slagged, welded up monster with mig wire all sticking out of
it, then you found the wrong place. Would be nice before you buy to see some
of their previous work (even if its pictures on a web site). Don't drop the
soap.

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600 * 1948 4400