RE: [oletrucks] 235 Head Removal

To: "Old Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 235 Head Removal
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 09:03:49 -0400
Mike,

If you have 18 head bolts out, you got them all. If not, two are in deep
wells, and may be covered by sludge. I believe they are on the pushrod side
and at about 1/3 points along the length of the head. Hope this helps.

Larry Kephart
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)
1991 Jeep Wrangler (Renegade)
Boca Raton, Florida