Re: [oletrucks] Stovebolt Page

To: oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Stovebolt Page
From: Conrad Vogel <conrad@nidlink.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 17:49:41 -0800
The owners of the stovebolt page had a lightning bolt strike their house and
damage it quite a bit as well as toasting all of their electrical appliances
including their computers. There was a hole in the roof as well. They are just
about resettled now and the updates should be forthcoming.

--
Conrad Vogel
mailto:conrad@nidlink.com