[oletrucks] two 1946 items

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] two 1946 items
From: "Ole Trucks" <hollisbsa@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 21:30:53 EDT
I have 2 things I am working on and can not get right.  First - my
speedometer never worked (9 months).  The odometer worked but come to find
out when I took it apart I had not needle.  I have installed an needle and
ot sits at 0 with the truck is moving.  The odometer still works.  Also the
mileage is tilted up about 1/3 turn so the real mileage is half above where
I can read.  Any ideas?

Second issue.  The clutch pedal rubs on the left side whenever I press the
clutch in I get a loud screech.  I can push it back to the right and it will
be OK for 2 or 3 pushes then back to rubbing again. More Ideas???

Thanks,
Jim House
Hollis, NH