RE: [oletrucks] awesome truck shirt

To: "Old Trucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] awesome truck shirt
From: "Terry Beynon" <tbeynon@dsl.telocity.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 20:33:51 -0500

Terry Beynon
55-1 3100
51 3106 (Suburban)
Chicago IL
www.beynon.net/terry.html

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of stan zielinski
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2000 6:25 PM
To: oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] awesome truck shirt

This guy came into my office with the most awesome shirt covered with
oletrucks!
Check it out @ _www.truckshirt.homestead.com_ Talk about a conversation
starter.
We ended up talking oletrucks for about an hour. Turns out he's restoring an
old Dodge pickup and I had no idea until he showed up with the shirt.
Apparently
he got it at the Bon Marche. If you guys want one, copy the picture, print
it
and take it to the Bon and tell them you have to have one!
Stan