[oletrucks] A few questions

To: "OleTrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] A few questions
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 19:05:56 -0500
1) I am in need of any information I can get on the overload springs that
came optional on the 1950 3100. I need some so anyone with information,
please reply.

2) Is there any preference as to what year model rear end I could use to
compliment a 3 speed overdrive transmission I want to put in a 1950 3100
WITHOUT modifying the rear end brackets?

Thanks. I just purchased another 1950 3100 and it has a automatic tranny in
it thats broke and I want to set it up right. I am thinking its the
automatic tranny that was an option on the 3100 in 1954. Anyone know if
there is a market for it? I would think its a rare item. I paid $400 for
this deluxe cab truck and its very straight with a 261 in it. I will use it
as my daily driver once I can get the above issues figured out.

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600 * 1948 4400 * 1950 3100 Deluxe
www.speedprint.com/Deves50/index.html