Re: [oletrucks] 348 c.i.

To: "Edward T. Dingo" <cen36932@centuryinter.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 348 c.i.
From: "rock1" <rock1@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:08:40 -0700
Thanks for all the information guys! Have been struggling with the decision
of putting out the money to rebuild it and put it in my 55, when I get to
that stage. Right now the cab is on 4 jack stands in my garage, so it will
be awhile. I found parts to rebuild, I estimate it will cost about 1500
dollars to complete. A little pricey for a stock engine, but those valve
covers Haunt Me! How unique it would be.