Re: [oletrucks] AD Window Replacement Help Needed

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Window Replacement Help Needed
From: "nateley" <nateley@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 06:21:22 -0500
Deve,
I just got through doing the windows on my 49 3600. I too could not figure
out how to attach the track and brush strip. I first tried to restaple the
brush strip with an electric staple gun. The stainless molding was way too
thick and just bent the staples. I finally just glued both on with permatex
clear ATV silicone. It looks good and feel solid, but it is too soon to tell
if it will hold up.
Good luck,
Dave Camp