[oletrucks] Dual master cylinder

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Dual master cylinder
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:50:07 -0400
Seeing all the discussion about dual master cylinders has me thinking this
is something I need.  The PO (for some reason) took out the emergency brake
in my '47.....and I'd like to have some kind of backup plan for stopping the
truck in an emergency.  I particularly like the DMC from Pickups Northwest.
My question is.....how difficult is the DMC to install?  Is it just a matter
of taking the old one off and putting the new one on.......or is there major
re-engineering involved in making it fit?  My mechanical skills are very
limited, and I'd sure prefer something that's easy to install.  Thanks in
advance for your help!
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC