Re: [oletrucks] Jim Carter's Complaint

To: mm@service-quality.com (Michael Mendonca)
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Jim Carter's Complaint
From: Tom3600@webtv.net
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:26:46 -0600 (CST)
--WebTV-Mail-12817-200

Get a hold of Kelly at Truckexpert@aol.com . Kelly works at Carter and
is a member of this list and has been very helpful with my problems at
Carter.

Tom

Tom Poterack
Moline, IL.
'49 Chevy 3600
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/tom49.jpg
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/tom49side1.jpg
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/tom49grill.jpg
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/tom49tailgate.jpg

--WebTV-Mail-12817-200

Date: 31 Oct 2000 07:46:20 -0800
From: Michael Mendonca <mm@service-quality.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Jim Carter's Complaint
To: Old Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net

A few weeks ago I wrote all of you about the poor care that was taken in
packing some items from Jim Carter's.  Several of you confirmed that this too,
had happened to you.  When I called Carters, I talked to a man named, Brent,
who was going to set up a UPS pick-up of my items and they would re-send with
more care taken in the packaging.  Well, I've talked with Brent a couple of
times and after nearly 3 weeks, now, have had no UPS pick up.  I called Brent
again this morning who offered NO APOLOGY only a "Hey, I've done what I can
over here."  This sure got me charged so I'm asking if any of you know a more
senior level person including phone or e-mail so that I may pass on this
feedback.  Thanks,

Michael '54 3100
--
Senior Partner